Python is an interpreted high-level programming language for general-purpose programming.
Python is a powerful high-level, object-oriented programming language created by Guido van Rossum.
It has simple easy-to-use syntax, making it the perfect language for someone trying to learn computer programming for the first time.
Threads and Forks and starting and using shell commands and scripts from a Python script.Python allows you to write programs having greater functionality with fewer lines of code.
Python enforces you to follow good practices (like proper indentation). These small things can make learning much easier for beginners
- While Loops
- For Loops
- Working with GUI Development
- working with buttons
- System Programming with Python
- System & OS
- Python’s OS Module
- Python System Administration
- remote system administration using python
- Reading and Writing Files in Python
- Subprocess and Shell Commands in Python
- Using pywhois for retrieving WHOIS information
- Port scanner in Python
- Having fun with OS. Walk in Python
- Using the CSV module in Python
- Socket Programming with python
- Database operation with Python
- Login to Gmail using python
- tracking the external IP address
- Tracking web resources
- Working with remote API
- Json parsing from object and UR