Introduction of BIM
- Scheduling (4D)
- Estimating (5D)
- Site logistics
To be able to read and interpret construction documentation and create an accurate and functional 3D model.
- To be able to evaluate 3D models to determine both modeling quality and reporting accuracy.
- To be able to visualize and communicate construction concepts using 2D and 3D applications.
To be able to demonstrate skills related to creating, analyzing and implementing multi‐dimensional Building Information Models to solve construction problems.
To be able to interpret and create BIM Execution Plans
- To comprehend BIM addendums and supplemental contractual agreements
- To be able to interpret the required model Level of Development (LoD)
To be able to understand the challenge of choosing a model element breakdown structure
Complete the Architectural discipline’s model in its entirety
Complete the Structural discipline’s model in its entirety
Complete the Mechanical discipline’s model in its entirety
Complete an abridged quantity take‐off of the Architectural Revit and Structural disciplines’ models
Create a 3D walkthrough animation of the multidisciplinary BIM & conduct coordination review of the different disciplines’ models
Create a 4D simulation of the project’s schedule using all 3 NavisWorks linked discipline’s models
Structural Discipline Model
Architectural Discipline Model
Plumbing/Fire Protection Model
- Saved clash batches between supply air system and structural framing, return airsystem and framing, and the exhaust air system and structural framing
- Saved animation of the walkthrough of the building
- A saved animation of the timeline sequence of the construction schedule
- Timeliner.avi file
- Walkthrough. avi file